3100 Gravois Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63118
Office: 314 865-2662
Fax: 314 652-3542
Industrial Flooring: Epoxy Floor Coatings for Industrial Buildings
At Advanced Environmental Services, we offer professional epoxy floor installation services for industrial buildings including manufacturing facilities, warehouses, and processing plants. Our epoxy floor coatings are durable, hard wearing, and chemically resistant, making them an ideal industrial flooring solution. This industrial flooring surface is nonporous and easy to clean and can be installed directly over new or old concrete floors.
We can provide your epoxy floor coating application with a quick installation process in order to get your facility back to business as soon as possible. If you are interested in our epoxy industrial flooring for your manufacturing plant or industrial facility, please contact us to learn more about these epoxy floor paint application services.
Industrial Flooring Applications for our Epoxy Floor Coatings
Epoxy flooring is the perfect industrial flooring solution for a variety of industrial applications. We recommend our epoxy flooring in:
- Industrial Plants
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing & Packaging Plants
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Plants
- Chemical Processing Plants
- Clean Rooms
- Distribution Facilities
- Storage and Shipping Warehouses
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Anti-Static Areas
- Electronics Manufacturing Facilities
- Electronics Testing and Repair Facilities
Benefits of using Epoxy Floor Coatings for Industrial Flooring
Industrial flooring needs to be able to stand up to a variety of tough situations from high heat and heavy traffic to chemical spills. Epoxy flooring from Advanced Environmental Services is a hard wearing and durable industrial flooring option that can withstand nearly any abuse. To learn more about why you should choose our epoxy flooring for your industrial plant or manufacturing facility, please feel free to contact our professional epoxy floor installers .
Using our epoxy floor coatings for your industrial flooring will allow you to:
- Create a Smooth, Nonporous, and Seamless Surface: Epoxy flooring is an ideal industrial flooring solution in food and pharmaceutical manufacturing plants because it will not trap dirt, dust, and other debris. The high gloss surface that results from epoxy industrial flooring is easy to clean and can withstand many common disinfectants allowing you to maintain a dirt-free and hygienic area.
- Define Work Zones: Defining work zones such as forklift traffic zones and machine safety zones can improve safety in manufacturing plants, warehouses, and other industrial buildings. Additionally, defining work zones in industrial flooring can also improve productivity by allowing forklifts and other machines to travel more quickly and more safely.
- Improve Safety: In addition to defining work zones, epoxy coatings also provide a slip resistant industrial flooring surface. These floors also have a high gloss finish, which reflects up to 300% more light making an area safer and brighter.
- Produce a Durable, Hard Wearing Surface: Epoxy flooring creates a hard wearing, durable surface that is chemically resistant and heat resistant. Additionally, this surface can withstand high pressures from heavy forklifts and trucks, making it the ideal long lasting flooring for a variety of industrial flooring applications.
- Update Damaged or Out-Dated Flooring: Epoxy floor coatings can be applied directly over old concrete as an affordable option for updating damaged floors with functional and aesthetically appealing industrial flooring.
- Protect New Concrete Surfaces: Epoxy coatings are an ideal industrial flooring option for new facilities and new construction as they can be applied directly over new concrete. Durable epoxy flooring will protect concrete from chemical spills, high heat, and damage that results from repeated heavy traffic.